Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Late with Updates!

So, I am super behind on updates. I will give quick ones for everything leading up to this weekend and then I will do another post all about my awesome Guapo.

This year was my first Christmas ever spent away from home. I am not going to lie, I was a little leary of going and doing someone else's way of Christmas. Nonetheless, I need to not be selfish and Gaupo has spent the last two Christmases and my house and wanted to spend it with his family. I can't imagine why. JK. Anyway, we took off on Dec. 23 for Green Acres. We arrived in time to have leftover dinner with Gaupo's sister and her family. That was really cool, because we didn't think we were going to see them at all, but we did. They had their darling little boy with them, and so it was fun to see my nephew for the first time. Well, soon after we arrived it was time to go to bed. Christmas was very fun. It was different than what I am use to but very fun. It had all the important elements- happiness, family, and lots of laughing and food. It was really great. We didn't play with too many of our presents on Christmas because they weren't really what Gaupo and I do on Sunday, but we played with them the rest of the week plenty. We stayed at Gaupo's house until Jan. 2. That means I also spent New Years there and it was great. Everyone stayed up until midnight! You may not think that that is amazing, but last  year when I spent my first New Year's Eve away from home they went to bed at 10:00PM! I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but for me I love staying up and partying until Midnight, so it was way fun to stay up with everyone this year instead of just Gaupo, M&M, and I. For New Year's Eve we played the traditional Mexican Train, watched a movie, and played Mario Kart. We also had some delicious snack foods, so I would say the ending of 2011 was a success. Below is a picture. It pretty much sums up the majority of the events that week. Gaupo loved every minute of it.


Also, here is the preggy picture update. (It is actually about a week or two old, but it is more recent.)
9 Weeks left.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I can't believe you've had this picture up for over a week! Guess I should get online more!!! You're so gorgeous Katy! Is that wall you took your preggo picture in front of at your house or someone else's? Cause I love it! Can't wait to talk to you again and I hope you're having a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete