Thursday, January 23, 2014

Seize the Day

I know I said my next post was going to be about the holidays, but this happened today, so this is what I am writing about.

Last night it snowed. Guapo and I were both hoping that work would be canceled today, but alas it was not. So, we sent Gaupo off to work and started the day like normal, bugh. Anyway, around 11:00 I finally got Little 2 to fall asleep, and I decided that since Little One was saying 'park' all the time that it was time our child was exposed to snow. Yes, it snows here often, but I am not a big snow player and although Gaupo claims he LOVES the snow, he doesn't really go out either. Consequently, Little One has never really played in the snow. So, I got us all dressed in coats, cloves, shoes, hats and jeans. We headed out and had some fun. We mainly walked around in it, but we also filled up the outside truck, tossed a snowball back and forth, attempted to make a snow angel, and let Little One sit on everything. It really was fun, and it was good to be outside. I am so glad that I got to walk in the snow and play with my cutie.

The Snow Play Gear Pile
Once she got cold, we came back in and made this pile by the front door, and headed downstairs. Downstairs she played on her slide, colored, goofed around, and laughed a lot. Some days you just have to play and I am so glad we played, because it was SO FUN!! (plus there was no yelling or crying)

Here are some pictures of our fabulous day!



Check out that grin.

Reflection Shot

The Two Snow Adventurers. 

1 comment:

  1. The picture of little one is awesome -- love it! What a good mom to go play in the snow!

    ReplyDelete