Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sisters

I haven't written for awhile because frankly I have not thought of a single thing to blog about. Our everyday life is crazy in the moment, but to write it down it looks like: eat, play, sleep, and repeat. It it way more thrilling than that, but simplified that is what I do everyday. Anyway, lately it has been really fun to watch these two girls of mine be sisters.

I was lucky enough to grow up with three of my very own. I loved having sisters and I really want my girls to love each other as much as I love these three wonderful ladies.

We are so cool!!
Well, recently Kylee and Tia have really started to act like sisters. For the most part they can't get enough of each other.

Kylee loves Tia. She reminds me to let Tia practice going down the stairs. Kylee loves finishing dinner too early so that she can pickup all of Tia's toys off the floor and give them back to her. If Tia is crying while I am in the bathroom or busy Kylee always finds Tia's blanket and pacifier and puts the pacifier in and her blanket over her. Kylee is okay with sharing most of her things, and loves to give Tia hugs and kisses.

Tia loves Kylee. Tia thinks that Kylee is so funny. She laughs at everything Kylee does. Tia always wants to know what Kylee is doing and will try her very hardest to keep track of her. I just see her watch Kylee and want to copy everything she is doing.

They can not stand each other when one is tired and one is not and the not tired one is being noisy in there bed. The only other time they can't stand each other is when they both want my undivided attention.

These two are a hoot. I love them. I love watching them discover each other and what is like to play with someone, copy someone, and play together. It is fun to watch Kylee want to have Tia be a part of every adventure. It is so special to have sisters and I hope these two are always great ones, because man they sure think the world of each other right now.

Here they are in one of their first ever sister pics.

Being silly in matching knitted vests.
Swinging together. Just so you know Kylee's swing is always the one on the left, she never starts in the one on the right.
Tia was done swinging by herself, so I put her with Kylee and she cheered right up (for a little while anyway). Kylee was thrilled about this idea. I am not joking.
Right now these two really love each other and I am so glad because really as my mom would always tell me, "Sisters are more important than friends."

2 comments:

  1. Sisters are definitely more important than friends. I love you Katey and how thankful I am that you are my sister. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thanks for always being there and always cheering me on. You are the best! I am so grateful you have two little girls that can be sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting all caught up on your blog! Your girls are so cute and their parents are pretty awesome too! So glad things are going so well. <3

    ReplyDelete