Monday, September 17, 2018

Some Days

The past couple of weeks have been amazing. I mean we have started so many thing and felt so good about thing. Plus things have fallen into place and I have felt great and everything. However, days like today happen. It isn't that anything feel apart. It isn't that things aren't right anymore it was just a day that I felt overwhelmed, off, and wanted to cry about 3 times. I didn't actually cry, but inside me I really wanted to. 

I honestly don't know why today I felt like it. It could be because even though we made amazing demo progress on Saturday there is still a lot to be done and we have to be more careful with parts of it. Plus, we are still have to build it all back and I wonder sometimes how long that will take and if there is enough time. It could be that we are going to sign for our loan tomorrow (at least probably). I hate loans they really freak me out. I mean I think we got a decent rate, and that we can afford it, but I still don't like that I will have this payment that is taking up money I could really use somewhere else. It could be that because we have drywall dust all over our basement I don't want to turn on the A/C and it has been quite warm here and so every night my feet and ankles swell and I feel a little crummy because I have had heat all day. Like tonight we went to the grocery store and it so cool I almost felt cold. It wasn't cold, but compared to my house it was really cool. Also because its hot I am not sure how well everyone is sleeping including me and that could definitely contribute to feeling overwhelmed and like I want to cry. So, nothing is awful or really different than it was before it just is what it is and sometimes it gets to you. 

However, those feeling were mostly this morning and this afternoon I felt a little better. Probably for a few reasons. One I took a bit of a nap. Seriously, sleep is good for people. I honestly have no idea how Gaupo lives on so little sleep. I also got all caught up on our finances and got things square away there and that really does always help me to feel better. I also prayed over my finances and everything that was worrying me. I didn't have peace spoken to me right away, but I was helped to be able to enjoy the night with my kids. To help Kylee with her homework, to not feel so anxious, to enjoy getting donuts for a treat, and have a little me time. So, I feel better. Nothing has changed since this morning, but Heavenly Father is watching over me. I will be okay, but I really do hate days were I don't feel on top of it. I love feeling like I have it all under control and am the master of it all, but I am not. Heavenly Father is. He remembers all, like kids that need to go to vision and so He reminds there mom right when they need to be going and they get there right on time, by nothing short of a miracle. He helps you keep plodding along even if he doesn't take away the obstacles or sail you through. I just know Heavenly Father is watching over me and I want to do my best to follow him and try to be like him.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing to good and the hard. I love your perspectives!

    ReplyDelete