Sunday, November 13, 2011

Me and the Baby

Every once in awhile people tenderly ask how far along I am, if I wearing maternity clothes, if I am feeling okay, how is the baby doing, and what are we going to name her.

So, just so you know. I feel great. I can't run because the baby sits really low and it is kind of uncomfortable because she is heavy. However, I can walk fast and I still love being outside moving around, and driving Gaupo nuts about getting exercise. This weekend he did take a walk with me when we walked to and from the service station where we had our oil change. See every once and awhile he will take a walk. Scouts is sometimes hard because I can't chase after the boys and do the things I use to, but I am slowly learning how to cope with that too. Other than those few things I am very blessed with this pregnancy and I feel great.

As for maternity clothes, I don't own any yet, so No. That doesn't mean I couldn't or wouldn't I just don't. Most of my pants are a little tight around the tummy, but they still fit everywhere else so I just make them work. I have include a picture so that you can be the judge as to whether or not I am fat. If you think I am, please keep your comments to yourself.

About 22 weeks
As for the other questions, I am about 23 weeks along. Meaning that I am just over halfway there. The baby is doing fine. All of her measurements were good at the doctors and she keeps moving, so my guess is she is doing just fine. We don't know what to name her yet, so any suggestions are welcome. However, don't be offended if we don't name her what you suggest. 

1 comment:

  1. Super super cute! And you're so tiny (and beautiful!) I'm excited to hear what you decide to name her. I had a super hard time coming up with boy names, but have about a thousand girl names I love. This is my list in case I had a girl:
    Aimee "beloved one"
    Maddison/Madisen
    Kadence
    Addysen/Addisen
    Adeline
    Jaidyn
    Emma
    Ariana
    Annalise
    Ellie
    Kate
    Ciera
    Alexis (Lexie)
    Kamili - african for "perfection"

    ReplyDelete