Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Pretty Normal Day

My sister-in-law made a post on her blog about her normal schedule for the day, and then said write about yours. So, I thought I should do that...Later. Well, I got to thinking and decided I could blog now while I was thinking about it or clean a bathroom or doing something else productive like that. Obviously, I am blogging.

My Day

5:00-6:00: Somewhere in this time frame Little One gets up to eat for the first time that day. I feed her and put her back to bed.
6:45-7:00: I get out of bed, pray, and go get Little One if she is awake otherwise wait until she is awake.
7:10-7:15: Have prayers and scriptures with Guapo and Little One. Then we send Guapo off to work.
7:30-7:50: Read scriptures, or play, or get ready to go running
8:00: Feed Little One again, and give her about 2oz of cereal, usually oatmeal she likes that best.
8:30: Finish getting ready
8:45 or 9:00: Go running
9:30: Get back clean up Little One's breakfast mess while she stretches after being in the stroller.
9:45: Put Little One down for a nap
10:00 Breakfast, shower, read scriptures, and start work
Somewhere between 11:00 and 12:00 Little One wakes up and we play for awhile and then eat.
1:00 Lunch
1:30 Check work email make sure no emergencies
2:00 Feed Little One
2:30 or so: Put Little One down for Nap, then I get on the internet and do work again
Anywhere between 3:15 and 4:30 Little One gets up. We play inside, and then outside or go outside to wait for Gaupo to come home
4-4:30: Guapo get home
5:00 Feed Little One again
6:00 Solid food feeding and Sippy Cup time
6:15 or 6:30 or after Little One is down: Dinner
7:00: Get Little One in PJ, Feed, and Rock
7:30ish: Hopefully Little One is in bed
7:30-9:00: Do whatever Guapo and I want
9:00 Watch an 'Episode' (Gilligan's Island, Hogan's Hero's, and most recently Get Smart) while pumping
9:30 get ready for bed
10:00 Hopefully asleep.

That is a pretty typical day. The times are mostly approximate but are pretty close. Sometimes we change up the routine and go to the park, or to a friends house. Sometimes I am on the internet more (I am really trying to lessen that time). Sometimes I have to go into work which always throws me for a loop, but I just have to do it sometimes. Yep, not to abnormal, and everyday is not the same-thank goodness I would get really board. I mean I love routines but not daily the same thing over and over and over again. Good thing I have a kid, it makes every day new. So, now you know my day whats yours like?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I know I used to make fun of you for going to bed early, but I'm always going to bed early now! My kids do a similar schedule to yours. Kenny does 2 naps still and Joseph only 1, but they're both asleep between 1 and 3, which is a huge blessing. Nap time is an awesome break.

    ReplyDelete