Thursday, January 10, 2013

Worlds Worst Blogger and Her Baby

Okay, so I have 2 drafts of what happened at Thanksgiving but none of them are finished. I haven't even started typing up our Christmas vacation which was even longer, and my Little One is growing and changing faster than I document. AUGGHHHHH!!!

With that out of the way I want to blog about Little One. At Little One's 9 month check-up the doctor said that she needed to gain some weight, and if she did then she would probably move along with her developmental mile stones. Oh it was so crushing to hear that my lovable daughter wasn't completely perfect. However, it could have been much worse. Anyway, I follow doctors orders and we started a Holiday diet. Little One needed to eat solids twice a day, 1 tsp of olive oil twice a day, eat meat, nurse at least 5 times a day, cereal needed to be made with formula, and let her eat until she said she was full. Oh man, the first day we did this I about died. She ate a TON, or at least it seemed like it. The Holiday diet did have immediate benefits though. She was happier during the day, and didn't cry every time I left the room. I thought she was just a cranky baby and a bad napper, turns out she was probably hungry.

So, move forward one month. Yesterday, was her weight check with the doctor. She had gained 1 pound. That doesn't sound like too much, but it has made a huge difference, and the doctor was pleased. Little One is attempting crawl. She goes a couple of crawls and then her knees go out from underneath her, but she is trying and wants to. She also sat up on her own from crawler position today (1/10/2013). I was so excited I cheered and hugged her. It is so fun to watch her grow. Also she can say Mama and Dada. We are still working on saying at the right time but she can at least say them. She has actually been saying Dada for awhile by Mama is kind of new and I love it! She is also want to climb up on stuff, walk around while holding onto your fingers, and jabbering a ton. Little One has four teeth on top, three on bottom, and I think one more little tooth on the bottom, and all four molars looking to make an entrance within the next little while. Got to love teething, NOT!! Anyway, I love this little bundle of joy. She makes me so happy, and so grateful.

Hopefully I will be able to get a holiday post done, but if not at least I finished this one.

Me and Little One

Christmas Morning 2012

Climbing up on Mom, one of her favorite things.

Crawler stance, and she was kind of crawling in this pic

What a cutie right!

No comments:

Post a Comment