Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Very Wonderful Afternoon

So, there are a bazillion things that I should blog about but this afternoon Little One and I went on our very first Crawdad adventure. We were invited to go by our neighbor two houses up. She came over because there was kind of a sketchy looking guy talking to me about removing our dead aspen tree. She could tell that he wasn't giving up, so she came walking down to back me up if I needed help. So, we talked for a bit, and asked about our plans. I said I was still trying to plan the day, and she replied well you can come Crawdad fishing if you want, there is a great spot over in Hover Park. Well, I thought, you know that sounds fun, so we did. I had a great time. I visited with some really great ladies, who were complete stranger, but you know what they were really nice and I felt very comfortable. Little One even enjoyed eating, playing, waving her pole around, and overall joy was had by all. I think that my little girl even wanted to try and hold them. I wasn't really ready for that so she didn't get to try. Maybe next time. Anyway, here are the pics.

Here she is holding the pole. She didn't want to at first, but then she really liked it.

Here is the start of her waving the pole around. Yep, I am not taking her fishing with a hook anytime soon. I am sure I would be caught. (many times)

Here is a good overall pic of fisher girl and pole.

There are the two of us together, she only wanted to look at the camera once it was out, so no backside of us. Oh well.




1 comment:

  1. tots adorbs!!! :) that is code for totally adorable! You are so awesome. This story was great and you are a great mommy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete