Monday, March 31, 2014

Mommy Moment With Tia

Tia as you know is Kylee's sister that means that often times I don't get to focus on just Tia. Well this afternoon I put Kylee down for a nap, and Tia woke up. My first thought was "Great" in a very sarcastic way. I love when the girls nap times match up and I get some just me time. That means quite and focus. Anyway, I picked up Tia and took her down stairs and fed her. Then I decided that I should give her a bath. She was supposed to get one on Saturday, but she feel asleep before I could get her one, and then it was today. Anyway, Tia LOVES baths. So, I filled the sink with water and let her lounge in the sink. The only problem is she is too big. I usually bathe her with Kylee in the tub, so she lays out and kicks and kicks, but the sink is a little small for her, and she couldn't. However, she still loved the water and the attention she got. Well after she got done swimming, I washed her up and took her out. Then I got her dressed. She was being kind of fussy, so I thought maybe she wants another nap. So, I wrapped up that little precious bundle and held her, and sang to her, and held her some more. She feel asleep in my arms and was so peaceful. It was wonderful to feel peace just radiate from her. It was like my mind was open and I could see so much clearer. I could see my blessings, and how truly loved I am. It was so beautiful. That little girl named Tia has a real way of making people fill loved. She is so wonderful. I am so glad she came to our family. She is up again, so I guess I better get her, but I just wanted to document the little precious moment of peace I had with my newest little bundle.

P.S. normally I would have a pic, but yeah my camera is always away so i don't have any recent ones. Maybe I will get one on here soon anyway.

4/3/14-Here is the picture



1 comment: