Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Quarter of a Century

That's right I just celebrated my birthday WAHOO!! On the actual day, I celebrated by enjoying the outdoors. I went for a run, which was glorious because I hadn't been able to go outside all week. Then we let Tia take a nap and then went to the park. It was such a beautiful day. That night we celebrated by going to Wal-Mart where I picked out the frames I have been wanting. I want to redecorate my living room. Then we went and got Black Jack Pizza for dinner. Oh man, it was soooo good. Even Kylee liked it which I don't know when she has ever liked pizza. Then that night, I went to a baby shower for one of my friends. It was fun to play games and visit with my friends.

Saturday I threw myself a birthday party. I invited 3 couples from my ward to come over and play games and have cinnamon rolls. It ended up that one couple was got sick, and another was running late, but around 8 we finally got the party started. We only ended up playing one game (Scattergories) but it was so fun to just visit about everything. I had a great time and I think everyone else did too because no one started leaving until about 10:30. Anyway, it didn't turn out exactly how I thought, but you know what it was still great. I love good food, good people, and talking so I really couldn't have asked for a better party.

Sunday, we didn't really do any celebrating. Except that because the night before was late for me, I read my scriptures and went back to bed in the morning that was kind of fun. Other than that it was a pretty typical Sunday.

Monday, the celebrating was kind of done, although we did have the missionaries over for dinner and that is always super fun. Then today, we finally got out rec center passes and went swimming with Kylee. (Tia was sleeping in her car seat) It was so fun, and I really hope to be able to use this pass a lot.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures from my birthday, but I guess I was just too busy playing and enjoying the moment to capture it, so words are all you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment