Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Random, Random, Random

So, I really don't know what to blog about today. I could bore you with the stuff I learned about insurance today as I was trying to get quote for our home and autos. To sum it up, I think we have good insurance so I don't need to change, I should look at changing my deductibles, I am definitely form my opinions on things like how good the agent was over the phone, how through and honest they were, and of course price. Enough of that.

I finally took video of Tia climbing the stairs. It really is cute to watch and she is getting very good at it too. You will have to excuse the bad lighting on the video.


Here are some pictures I think are cute. Beware some of these are not recent.

Our first "piggy" painting party. Sometime in July. It is now one of Kylee's favorite things to do.

Just waiting for Dad.

Tia waiting.

Two sillies.

One day I got a great idea to make a ginger Kylee. It was fun. Probably end of July.

Drawing with sidewalk chalk.

Tia's first ponytail.

Kylee reseeding our lawn with dandelions.

Kylee styling Aunt Shara's old sweater made by my Oma.

Well there's a random post for you. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.




1 comment:

  1. i have been missing some great posts! thanks for writing and I am sorry I have missed the last few. You are great and I love reading about you and your little family. i can't believe how fast those little girls are growing! And, funny she will climb stairs but not crawl...what a silly girl.

    ReplyDelete