Tuesday, July 11, 2017

7/11/2017

So normally 7/11 is not that much different than any other day of the week, but this morning that all changed with a text. This morning I got a text from my friend asking if we were going to Cow Appreciation Day at Chic-a-fila. I said well what is it. She said you dress up like a cow and then you can get free food. So, I decided hey why not. After my presidency meeting, the girls and I got all spruced up to look like some pretty crazy cows. Kylee was green, Tia pink, and I was black and white sort of. We made head bands with ears and little horn, painted our faces, and add paper spots to our clothes. We headed out and picked up our friends and went to Chic-a-fila. It was packed. Luckily for us we did not have to wait outside, but we were close. Anyway, the kids were troopers and Chic-a-flia moved things along quickly so it worked out great. I got the Chic-a-fila sandwich and the girls got kids meals all for free it was pretty great. So, we enjoyed lunch and then the girls played. Actually, Kylee liked her fries and Tia was okay with applesauce, but neither liked the chicken and they were so-so on the lemonade. Good thing it was free. Anyway, after letting them enjoy the play place a little we headed home.
Kylee and Tia mooing for the camera.
The three cows.
Then it was pretty normal until after we sent Gaupo back to work and I remembered that it is 7/11, so free slurpee day. So, we went and got a free small Slurpee at 7/11 and then went to a park and played. I was sure the girls would get board after a little bit, but not they weren't even ready when we had to go, so that was awesome.
Slurpee at the park.
So, this year that is what we did on 7/11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment