Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Random Things

Kitt and Matthew's Final weekend with us was April 13th. They came that morning and us adults got to hangout with each other. I fed babies and talked to Kitt and Matthew (bless his heart) helped Gaupo install a new storm door. The girls were at a birthday party, so we just got to adults for a bit. However, we did try to party it up. We had good food-burgers for lunch and Teriyaki chicken for dinner. We went to the Rec Center and went swimming, which Matthew pointed out was the first thing we ever did with him--kind of cool. We also had a piggy painting party with Aunt Kitt. We enjoy simple pleasures these days and this day was totally fun.
 
Matthew held both babies at once! This is a big deal for him because at the beginning of  his internship he was a little nervous about babies and what to do, but now he knows a lot and is so good with them.
Kylee, Aunt Kitt, and Tia picking out colors for their piggies.
Here is a layout pic of Kade and Abby in bows. To me Kade is so boy, so much so he doesn't even look good in a bow.

The weather has been so nice lately and so Tia and I have been going to parks more. Tia is quite the mommy and I must make it look pretty cool because she always wants to have her own stroller and babies.
Walking to the park with our two strollers.
At the park.
This is how you 'push' 5 kids at once. Warning the middle kid needs to be a pretty good steerer and pusher themselves. It was a fun little trick for a bit.
In other baby new. Kade is getting close sometimes to rolling back to front and Abby can go from front to back once she get her hands in the right place. I have to be careful how I place her for tummy time or before I know she has rolled over. Also Kade got moved to a bottle last week. I didn't know what else to do. I had tried supplementing, acid refulx medicine, and just toughing it out, but nothing worked and he was always screaming during feedings. It just got to the point where it wasn't worth it anymore. I needed to have more of me for the other people in this family, so we switched and are both SOOOOO much happier. We still have our moments, and I personally find bottles, so messy, but I love that I can enjoy my babies and kids so much more. Abby is still a great nurser and enjoys having lots of milk. They are kind of in a routine and that is nice. I definately have moments where I kind of want to quit, well quit isnt quite right more like press pause take a timeout and then go back. Sometimes, I cry and get frustrated because things can be hard at times. However, there are other times I get to laugh with my kids, jump on the tramp with them, make cookies and dinner. There are time I get to blog, and have quiet. There are so many good times. Life wasn't meant to be easy and a party all the time, so I feel like I have a pretty good mix and I feel so grateful for my life and all the good and bad it entails. I am a blessed woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment