Sunday, February 12, 2023

Coaching and Ice Skating

This year I decided to make an investment in me. I had some free coaching sessions at the end of 2022 and it started to change me in so many good ways. I was doing fine, but there was so much I just felt like I couldn't do and having five kids really rocked my world and I wasn't sure how to straighten it out. My cousin is a wellness coach, but her foundation is that wellness is primarily our connection to others, ourselves, and God. Then food and nutrition is secondary. Anyway, long story short I loved that having someone on my side to talk with me, and help me see the ideas and make them happen. I saw such a great change in myself that I decided to hire her for another 12 coaching sessions and it is still changing me. The biggest thing that has happened is I am learning to better recognize how I receive personal revelation. I also love that its small and simple steps. Like starting this blog again. The goal is to blog, but if nothing else happens I start with bring the computer downstairs and turning it on. So, I am really short on time today, but I wanted to write this and then mention yesterday.
Another small change is getting out for a walk in the morning after I drop the kids off. Here is Hope on a cold morning when we did a super fast, short walk.


Yesterday, we went ice skating. We try to go once a year and this year was a big moment for us because Kylee and Tia could skate without help. They were not fast or graceful but it was all alone. Abby got on the ice this time. She didn't skate long, but she did get out and do it a little bit. Abby is our perfectionist so being not good at something is hard for her. Kade rocked it. He learned how to move the walker and was skating pretty fast, doing jumps, and loving it. Gaupo and I took turns skating or holding Hope. It was a fun end to a busy Saturday.

Abby

Kade

Tia

Kylee

Gaupo and Kade


Me and Hope

Abby and Gaupo

Watching the Zambonie after we were all done. Definitely the highlight for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment