Sunday, January 28, 2024

1/28/2024

 Hi Grandpa,


This week was pretty calm compared to the previous couple of weeks. We had no scheduled doctor appointments, so during the day Hope and I were kind of home. We didn't exactly stay home as we went and did a couple of ministering visits and watched basketball games for Kylee, and then Tia did end up needing a doctor appointment, but Jason took her. The sickness has been at our house again. I think Kade might have caught the cold but hopefully it is almost out of here. 

This week had a couple special events. First, we went to see a therapist on Monday to see if maybe Kylee has some anxiety that is causing her chest and lung pain. It was pretty darn bad appointment. The therapist pretty much told us there was nothing she could do to help us. She made me feel really uncomfortable and was just kind of weird. Needless to say, we aren't going back there. We haven't given up just yet. I have a couple more to try, so we are hoping that they go better and that maybe we can find someone that gets us.

Friday we went to Kitt's house to soak up some time with her and her boys. It was so nice to just hangout and not have any pressing things that needed to be done. Everytime I visit her I am so glad to have sister close to just be with.

The next special event was yesterday when Kylee and I went snowshoeing with the YM and YW. We went to a place called Red Rock Lake. We went with a very experienced guide and he was able to make hike just the perfect doable amount for the kids. I think some could do more, but some were done and so I think it was a good match. The views were beautiful and the wind blessedly died down, so it was a beautiful day to be out.

Then the other great news is that my parents came to visit. I am kind of bummed I don't get any alone time with them, but at least I get to see them. They are staying with Jack and his family. We had pizza and hung out last night and then today we are going over for dinner and company again. Family is such a blessing. I feel so grateful to be part of such an amazing one. 
All bundled before we started

Our just after lunch photo stop

Kylee tried to jump and tipped over.

"Mom, take my picture." aka Mom please stop I need a rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment