Thursday, May 18, 2017

Preschool Graduation

It is currently snowing like crazy outside and all I really want to do is get all wrapped up in a book. The problem is I am in the middle of a book, but I am reading it with Gaupo, so I need to wait for him. Consequently, I was pondering what I should do while the kids are still sleeping. I thought,"I should blog. I don't don't have anything to blog about. Oh yeah, I do."

Here it is, I need to blog about my Kylee girl and how she had her first graduation. We sent Kylee to Marilyn Wilson's Joy School this year. She has loved it. She gained a best friend, Ryker Atkinson and had tons of fun. The amazing thing to me is  how much she learned. She can write most letters, she can definitely write her first name. She can recognize some basic words. She has learned to create. She has learned to pretend and play with other children. She really has had so much fun. I look back at her first day of school, and all the thoughts I had spinning in my head at that time, and then I look at how we are at the end of the school year and it just flew by. This school was so perfect for Kylee. The only problem is, she thinks Kindergarten will be too hard and she doesn't like math. Oh brother. I mean she hasn't even really tried either yet, however, if I had as much fun as she did with school I am not sure I would really want to change either.

It being May, it is time for school to wrap up. Like I said Kylee had a great year, and learned and grew so much. She is such a fun little powerhouse. Anyway, her graduation was last Thursday the 11th. It was held at 7:00pm at the 11th Ave. Latter-Day Saint Church building. We were suppose to bring a snack to share, so we brought our family favorite of goldfish and chocolate chips mixed. I didn't see too many adults with it, but almost every kid had some. Anyway, it was so great. They sang a couple of songs, had a slide show, did a couple more songs and then had the graduation march. It was so cute. I loved it, but I really kind of like graduations. Here are a couple pics and some video of the event. Sorry about the poor quality, but Tia tripped with my good camera and it got broken, so you stuck with video and pictures from my phone.




Teacher Wilson Presenting Kylee with her diploma.
Kylee the graduate.
Our silly Graduate.
Kylee and Tia.
A group hug.
Gaupo and Kylee who are both totally thrilled to take pics.
Kylee and Me. (sorry about only half my face, Gaupo didn't tell me.
Kylee and Teacher Wilson.


No comments:

Post a Comment