Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Roller Coaster

Today Kylee, Tori, and Tia decided to build a roller coaster. I am horrible at filming and taking pictures, but they put a lot of effort into this roller coaster. It went all the way up the stairs around the loop and then back down again. They felt so accomplish and really I didn't realize all of it until I looked at the video's again and I highly doubt that I caught a good enough video for you guys to see their hard work, but here it. Just remember they came up with idea and did this all on their own. I am really impressed with how long they stuck to it, how they worked together, and how accomplished they felt at building their roller coaster.

Blurry pic of them at the start of the coaster
Another one a little less blurry.



No comments:

Post a Comment